Monday, February 13, 2012

The Cuttest Models Ever!

What a fun weekend!  Erik and I spent the weekend at Emily and Bill's with my mom and dad.  
Oh, and did I mention my gorgeous nieces!  I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!  




 Every time I got the camera out Lila couldn't look away.  
Everyone else had a fun time distracting her while I took some pictures.
   


Amanda couldn't get enough camera time! 


  I think she is the best 3 year old model I've ever met!

  I must complain, Grandma and Grandpa were a bit of Amanda and Lila hogs!


And let's not leave out Uncle Erik.  The nieces LOVE him, I'm quite jealous.  
Amanda loves the Little Mermaid because it has "Prince Erik" in it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You need to email me copies of pictures of my girls when you take them. They look so good! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such good pictures! They really are the cutest little girls!

    ReplyDelete