Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Better Late Than Never

          I got a Facebook because I wanted to find friends I'd made while on a choir trip my senior        
          year.  I made a Pinterest because my teacher thought we could use it to organize 
          research for one of my assignments.  I made a Twitter because my boss bribed me with 
          a 5 dollar gift card.  And now, I have finally made a blog because my photography class 
          will be turning in assignments via Blogger from now on.  
          Like everything else, I'm not planning on that being the main use of this blog.  So, yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's super fun that you have a blog (even if it's mostly for your class!) I think it will be really fun to see some of the pictures you are taking! You definitely have talent! I should make you follow me around and take my pictures for me because I'm definitely lacking in talent in that department! Love you lots Katie-o!

    ReplyDelete