Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Documentary Assignment: Life List

Some people have bucket lists of things they want to do before they die.  I call mine my life list because there are some things I need to do in order to feel like I've lived my life well.  Although I'd love to visit the Louvre or go sky diving, most of the things on my life list are what most people would call ordinary.  Things like buying a hot dog from a hot dog vendor in New York, ride in a taxi, catch fireflies in a jar, and shoot a hand gun.  The later is the inspiration for the next set of photos.  I've had the opportunity to shoot a handgun before, but unfortunately the person I went with only had one handgun and it got jammed before I had a chance to try it.  However, a couple of weeks ago a friend of my husbands invited us to go shooting with him, and guess what... he brought a handgun.
   
Check.


1 comment:

  1. Every time I look at your blog with Rachel and she sees pictures of Erik, she talks about da-da. I guess she thinks he looks like Jacob or something! Your pictures look super cool by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete