Sunday, June 22, 2014

Saturday Night Fun

Happy Sunday!  I have three recommendations for y'all of stuff we did last night!

 Okay, first of all, Erik and I watched Bernie last night and I'm still freaking out about it a little! I really liked it... Probably Jack Blacks best acting ever... You should watch it... But expect it to be weird. That's all I'm going to say about that.


Next, we also made a super yummy treat last night!  They are called Caramelitas!  It's and oatmeal bar with Carmel and chocolate and pecans! Oh! So good! And the best part is you only need a tiny piece to be satisfied so you don't feel like a pig... And that's coming from a girl who ate a whole pan of Can't Leave It Alone Cake by herself one time!

Hank loves books and I was reading him a book last night that was so fun!  It's a Mo Williams Elephant and Piggy book called "Can I Play Too".  I love these books and this is my new favorite one. Especially since Hank likes it so much!  There's a part where one of the characters says "hee hee haa haa hee hee haa haa" and EVERY time we get to that part Hank laughs:) I love it! He has such a great sense of humor.  It helps that he gets slap happy when he is tired too! Haha:) fun stuff! 


Now that I have offered up some recommendations I need some help from you:)

Hank started to flip over at night, wake up and cry until we go flip him back over.  For a while he would flip over onto his stomach and just sleep that way, but ever since he started getting up onto his knees (he is so close to crawling it is scary!) he ends up that way in his crib and I think he is so tired he just doesn't know what to do... Plus he ends up tangled in his blanket and the whole thing is just really frustrating to everyone involved!  Has this happened to anyone else? And what should I do about it? I was super excited to finally be consistently sleeping until 6 or 7 but now that is not happening anymore.:(

Also, some super exciting news! I got a new calling as the Behive advised in my ward! I'm so excited! I've wanted to be back in young women's since... Well since I left young women's! I've been longing for Girls Camp for ages! I can't wait! I feel weird being a leader instead of a girl though! Haha:) So I basically had the best leaders ever and I'm kinda nervous cause I don't know what I'm doing so if anyone has advice for me let me know! :)

Hank is waking up from his nap so it's time for me to go!

Love ya! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment