Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2 Years!

Here's a look at us after being married for 2 years! :)
We have so much fun together, I can't believe how lucky I am!  This guy spoils me 
so much and I hope our little guy is just like him:)



And he got me these beautiful flowers:)





Also, Here's the latest on Baby Eckern.  I'm about 22 weeks pregnant right now 
(these pictures are from week 20 though).  Our little fella is kicking like crazy. It's super 
fun to get to feel him flipping around and Erik loves that he can finally feel him too:) 
Erik always talks to him and plays music for him and me and the baby love it.  
Erik cracks me up some times (most of the time) and the other day he was talking to 
the baby and telling him about how much fun it will be when he gets here.  I think he 
got the idea after hearing how my niece Audrey has been talking to her little sister 
and telling her about pizza! Haha.  Anyway, he was saying things like, "Mommy and 
Daddy will love you so much and we'll take good care of you and Grandma and 
Grandpa will come visit you..." ya know, the normals stuff... and then he said "and 
there will be lots of kids your age there." Haha, I said, "you mean like at the hospital?" 
and Erik said "Of course!"  Haha!  Yep, there probably will be lots of other kids their 
age there.  Haha:) 

So here's me at 20 weeks!  It's pretty fun and I love that our little fella is starting 
to get so big! :)

If you haven't guessed, Erik is pretty excited:)

3 comments:

  1. You guys will make such wonderful parents! I loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I can't wait to meet the little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Katie-o! I'm so glad you posted a pregnant picture! I was having a hard time picturing you with a baby bump. :) Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete